CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Day One

I purchased Alli months ago and used it for a while, but after enough days of working at a resturant and wanting something deep fried and delicious I gave up and binged. Months later I have decided to take another stab at dieting and hopefully keeping track of everything will help me out.

With Alli you're only allowed to eat 19 grams of fat per meal, which sounds like a lot but when you have a house full of kids like mine (Siblings.) it's not as simple as you might think.
Giving up my addictions to Diet coke and cigarettes is going to be harder than anything, but I think cutting back to start with is alright.

I have decided to run on my eliptical as long as I can until my knees can not take it anymore. As it is now, it's about 5 minutes at 3.0-3.5, which is nothing impressive I know. But if I keep this up, I'll be able to go longer and faster and watch the pounds melt away.

Now I have to decide what to have for lunch.
I'm thinking turkey sandwich with lots of fatfree/calorie free mustard. Mmm flavor.

Until tonight, tomorrow or whenever I post again.. Wish me luck

0 comments: