CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Day Two

Well it's day two, as the title so obviously states. I binged last night. But to be fair it was a girls night with Chantel and Jes who I haven't seen in a month or so. Boneless wings, Spinach and Artichoke dip, and then top it off with a blondie and a giant icecream sundae. We all shared, which means I ate less..But still no good for you.

This afternoon I had a Campbell's tomato soup and a whole wheat bun. probably about 9 grams of fat total, so much better. For dinner I'll have a salad and quite possibly a sandwich.

I worked out again about 5 minutes total with the last thirty seconds going as fast as I could. Sadly my joints in my knees kill when I run. I can hear my left knee clicking with each movement, and it's driving me nuts. But in time hopefully that will improve and go away if we're lucky.

I may look up some basic leg/knee exercises. Maybe strengthening it will help stop the clicking.

Tomorrow is my day of rest, I may decide to get on it anyway, we'll see.
Until then, lets hope that my stomach full of water doesn't kill me.
:D

0 comments: