CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Day Six

So I missed a day.. But I ate healthy for lunch.
Perhaps today I'll work out... Yea, and pigs will fly.

Apparently my blog is under review for spam, which means I don't even know if this will post. If it does, yippee! If it doesn't I call bullshit on the fact that my weight loss journey to them is spam. I laugh in the faces of Blogspot.. Mainly out of anger.

I suppose I need to start writing a bit more. I suppose I should buckle down and work harder if I want this to work. And I do want it to work, so maybe now is time.

Check in on Alli.com is Friday.. I wonder if I can work out for an hour before then? Maybe I'll lose another pound!

Heres hoping..

1 comments:

MrK said...

Keep up the good work baby, I know you're sick right now and nothing much is any fun but stick it out. I hope you feel better soon baby, I love you < 3